The University of Nicosia Decentralized Chapters is a global community consisting of like-minded individuals that share a common passion in the space of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. The main objective of the community is the dissemination of blockchain technology awareness and knowledge in several regions around the world. The aim is to address the lack of knowledge in general of the potential benefits of blockchain in terms of growth and innovation, as well as the lack of skills in the area through various activities for a holistic perspective of the technology.
Decentralized Chapter activities include, but are not limited to:
- Speaker series/free lectures
- Workshops and seminars
- Support for Startups
- Volunteer Activities
In order to provide the Decentralized community hands-on real decentralized applications, its members were invited to join and test the Decentralized Community Social network platform built as part of the H2020 project EUNOMIA for online discussion on Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrencies. Whether to ask questions and learn, or post news, even rumours for which they want the community’s opinion, this is the right place. The intuitive Twitter-like interface of the federated social network Mastodon and the additional EUNOMIA’s toolkit features such as the trust /don’t trust buttons assists members of the Decentralized community to discuss and express their trust/mistrust of the latest information on Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. EUNOMIA’s features and updates such as information provenance supports their evaluation of online information aiming at sustaining the quality of community’s interactions.
Members that have already joined the Decentralized Social Network Platform, have access to:
- The latest news on Decentralized Chapter’s activities
- Early access to Decentralized Chapters’ videos and the chance to discuss with presenters
- Videos and Links related to Blockchain and decentralized technology developments shared and posted by community members
- Ask technical questions on Blockchain and decentralized ledger technologies and get answers from community experts
- Access to information on upcoming events, conferences, webinars, learning and educational material in a single place
- A growing community space for Decentralized professionals and enthusiasts to share and learn about Blockchain technology
- And last but not least – interaction with the technology itself!
Join the Decentralized community or lead your own Chapter at https://www.decentralized.com/chapters/
Join the EUNOMIA Decentralised community instance on Mastodon at https://decentralized.eunomia.social/
For further information contact email@example.com